- The EGFR-TKI efficacy of uncommon EGFR mutations generally considered TKI-sensitive was validated.
- Complex EGFR mutations containing exon19del or L858R mutations were EGFR TKI sensitive, independent of the combination partner.
- Very rare single and complex mutations, comprising 40% of atypical mutations, show a high heterogeneity of TKI sensitivity.
- TP53 co-mutations may confer a detrimental outcome in TKI treated patients with very rare EGFR mutations and exon20ins.
- We propose a novel nNGM classification for rare EGFR mutations.