In this video, Dr Felip discusses the most recent efficacy data from ASCO 2021 on the use of MET inhibitors in NSCLC. View the video here.
In this interview Dr Felip answers the following questions:
- How significant is MET as a therapeutic target in patients with NSCLC?
- How do current data support the use of MET-inhibitor therapy in patients with MET+ NSCLC?
- What were the updated findings at ASCO 2021 for the VISION and GEOMETRY mono-1 studies in patients with MET+ NSCLC?
- What were the key efficacy findings at ASCO 2021 for MET-inhibitor therapy in patients with advanced NSCLC and MET amplification?
- How do the latest data affect current use of MET inhibitors in NSCLC and what are the potential future developments?